- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Personal Consumption Expenditure?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The high school graduation rate of United States was 86.00% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving United States
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-09T14:04:08.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, and earnings.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-29T16:40:43.000Z
This dataset shows broad performance metrics for education for Maryland as a whole, from School Years 2005/2006 to 2013/2014. Data are provided by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and were originally submitted to the Governor's Office.
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2014-11-26T19:57:56.000Z
State University of New York (SUNY) - NYS High School Attended by First Time Undergraduate Students: Beginning Fall 2010data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-09T20:15:43.000Z
Report by NYS High School of the number of SUNY First Time Undergraduates entering in the Term, who reported attending that High School. The total number of First Time Undergraduates at SUNY from each High School is provided. The total is sub-divided by the SUNY Sector of the Institution the student is attending; Doctoral, Comprehensive, Technology and Community College. The report also provides a total count by NYS County, which is an aggregate of all the high schools in that County.
Headcount Enrollment by Student Level and Student Load by Institutions of the State University of New York: Beginning Fall 2011data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-09T21:07:23.000Z
Number of home institution students attending a SUNY campus by level (Undergraduate/Graduate) and load status (full-time, part-time) by institution based on Fall term enrollment.
Headcount Enrollment by Student Level and Student Load, State University of New York: Beginning 1948data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-09T21:07:16.000Z
Number of home institution students attending a SUNY campus by level (Undergraduate/Graduate) and load status (full-time, part-time). SUNY System combined annual enrollment since 1948.
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2014-11-26T18:49:23.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T17:33:28.000Z
K-12 and higher education - earnings, expenditures, and attainment.
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-22T17:58:44.000Z
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-23T22:08:15.000Z
This dataset contains payment transactions recorded in the State’s central accounting system for the Executive Branch. Please visit Iowa's Open Checkbook at http://checkbook.iowa.gov to explore this dataset more extensively.