- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of United States was $30,538 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving United States
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-23T16:30:23.000Z
Workforce summary - employment, unemployment, and participation rates; employment and earnings by industry.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-06T20:56:56.000Z
This dataset provides annual summary financial data for Iowa state-chartered credit unions starting with year ending 12/31/2005.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-28T18:56:15.000Z
The County of Broome Personnel Department produces areport annually containing the Name, Title, Department,Base Earnings and Over Time Earnings of each employeewho has held a position within the County anytime duringthat year.
- API data.srcity.org | Last Updated 2016-02-10T01:12:02.000Z
2013 City of Santa Rosa employee wage data from the State of CA Controller's Office Government Compensation in California website.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-23T20:50:48.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:24:25.000Z
Browse a list of known museums and related organizations in the United States as of the third quarter of FY 2015. This list contains descriptive information about museums in the 50 states and the District of Columbia based on public records and administrative data.
- API data.srcity.org | Last Updated 2016-02-10T20:21:25.000Z
Calendar year 2014 City of Santa Rosa employee wage data from the State of CA Controller's Office Government Compensation in California website. http://publicpay.ca.gov/Reports/Cities/City.aspx?entityid=497&fiscalyear=2014
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-23T16:16:30.000Z
Taxation - personal, corporate, and sales.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-31T13:21:26.000Z
State employee salary and expense reimbursement information for the fiscal years 2009 through 2014. Starting with fiscal year 2015, this data is in a new data set with additional benefits data, please see data set: Total Compensation and Expenses FY2015-16 *Notes: From time to time, pay categories for reporting purposes are reviewed and adjusted. Paid leave has been re-categorized from "other pay" to "pay." Total pay is not affected. Base pay for certain law enforcement positions includes premium pay at overtime rates for a specified number of regularly scheduled hours each pay period. Within FY13/14, categorization of this premium base pay has been reviewed and adjusted. It has been re-categorized to "pay" from "overtime." Total pay is not affected. It was adjusted back to "overtime" in Jan.2014
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-11T22:04:25.000Z
The Title and Salary Listing is a compilation of job titles under the jurisdiction of the Department of Civil Service.