- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Midwest Region was 67,850,273 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Midwest Region
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-06T18:30:44.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:58:21.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-08-27T01:22:16.000Z
The 2013 San Diego Demographics Dataset for County Populations is compiled from SANDAG population estimates for our region. SANDAG, the San Diego Association of Governments is the official census holder for San Diego County.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
Vital Statistics Suicide Deaths by Age-Group, Race/Ethnicity, Resident County, Region and Gender: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-06T18:38:44.000Z
This dataset contains suicide death counts by region, race or ethnicity, sex, and age group. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-08-27T15:27:45.000Z
The 2013 San Diego Demographics Dataset for Select Populations is gathered from the US Census Bureau for 2013, Tables DP02 and S1810 from the American FactFinder search engine.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-02-12T09:19:40.000Z
The 2012 San Diego Demographics Dataset for County Populations is compiled from SANDAG population estimates for our region. SANDAG, the San Diego Association of Governments is the official census holder for San Diego County.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2016-04-11T12:42:54.000Z
This table reports visible minorities as identified by respondents. This data is sourced from the Census of Population (long form). Geographies available: provinces, counties, communities, municipalities, district health authorities, community health boards, economic regions, police districts, school boards, municipal electoral districts, provincial electoral districts, federal electoral districts, regional development authorities, watersheds
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-03-29T06:34:58.000Z