- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Midwest Region was $29,888 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Midwest Region
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:24:25.000Z
Browse a list of known museums and related organizations in the United States as of the third quarter of FY 2015. This list contains descriptive information about museums in the 50 states and the District of Columbia based on public records and administrative data.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-13T19:25:52.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-06T20:16:27.000Z
Compensation Of Employees By State And NAICS 1997 2012
- API data.illinois.gov | Last Updated 2012-04-12T15:41:22.000Z
Wage data for occupations is collected in the Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program. Information provide: entry level, median, and experienced hourly (and annual) wages.
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-06-18T21:56:52.000Z
The KIHBS Marital Status data-set specifically looks at the results of the survey and seeks to examine trends in the living structure of households including monogamous, polygamous ,divorces, widowed, separated and come-we-stay (living together) unions. The Kenya Integrated Household Budget Survey 2005/06 is designed to provide numerous indicators and the data needed to measure living standards and poverty in Kenya, with particular emphasis on updating the Consumer Price Index (CPI), and providing new estimates of the household accounts for the national accounting system.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-06T21:57:24.000Z
Utah Quarterly Personal Income By Major Source And Earnings By Major NAICS 1998 2014
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-06-10T13:02:53.000Z
The KIHBS Work days lost to Sickness samples the impact of illness in over 70 administrative regions of the country. The Kenya Integrated Household Budget Survey 2005/06 is designed to provide numerous indicators and the data needed to measure living standards and poverty in Kenya, with particular emphasis on updating the Consumer Price Index (CPI), and providing new estimates of the household accounts for the national accounting system.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2016-08-04T17:57:48.000Z
This broad and novel database of 52 countries over 2001–11, allowed a study that assesses the link between financial intermediation and saving. The study finds that the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region lags well behind other regions in terms of financial depth, as measured by gross private domestic financial assets. LAC countries also have a larger share of bank deposits and cash in the private sector portfolio, compared to non-bank assets (bonds and shares). Moreover, within the institutional investor industry, pension funds are relatively developed in the region, although they grew out of the compulsory pension systems in several countries that date back to the 1980s and 1990s. The findings also indicate that LAC countries have about 40 percent of gross private financial wealth invested abroad, but just 4 percent of gross private liabilities have that origin, which attests to region’s obstacles in tapping international markets. The countries in general present a small share of household and business saving being intermediated through the financial system. In the specific case of bank deposits, just 5 percent of household saving and 3 percent of business saving are kept in the banking system.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/vsdz-m8v5</b></br></br>
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2014-12-12T16:37:51.000Z
Over the past few years, the City has worked with thousands of Edmontonians to set a long-term vision for the City in 2040. Edmontonians also helped create 10-year goals for the city to move towards the vision. From that input, City Council embedded the goals a strategic plan (www.edmonton.ca/StrategicPlan) to guide all decisions. City Council has created outcomes or “objectives” to achieve those goals. Please indicate which of the TEN following objectives the City of Edmonton is seeking to accomplish are most important to you. D1 to B11 - Demographic information. B6_1 to B6_24 - Various City Goals. Note: 1-important; 0-not important. B7a_B7h - text comments about additional objectives to add to additional City goals - SURVEY at http://www.edmonton.ca/budgetconsultation