- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of New England Division was 14,668,879 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New England Division
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T20:34:01.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:09:15.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2017-07-17T16:40:16.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:57.000Z
Population Numbers in New York City by Census Tracts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:30.000Z
New York City Population By Boroughs
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T14:48:08.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:25:27.000Z
Unadjusted decennial census data from 1950-2000 and projected figures from 2010-2040: summary table of New York City population numbers and percentage share by Borough, including school-age (5 to 17), 65 and Over, and total population.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:48:06.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-06T14:23:12.000Z
Race/ethnicity demographics in New Orleans, Metro New Orleans, and the United States, 2016