- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of New England Division was $35,041 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving New England Division
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2016-10-20T18:24:43.000Z
This dataset provides the salary (does not include fringe benefits) for each of the City’s full-time employee’s by their classification title. This dataset has salaries as of October 18, 2016.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-06T20:56:56.000Z
This dataset provides annual summary financial data for Iowa state-chartered credit unions starting with year ending 12/31/2005.
- API data.smgov.net | Last Updated 2015-10-21T23:19:28.000Z
Operating Budget. Includes operating budget expenditures and revenues only. Does not include capital expenditures (CIP).
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-28T18:56:15.000Z
The County of Broome Personnel Department produces areport annually containing the Name, Title, Department,Base Earnings and Over Time Earnings of each employeewho has held a position within the County anytime duringthat year.
- API data.smgov.net | Last Updated 2016-06-27T17:15:02.000Z
The intent of this report is to capture salary, compensation and benefit information for every compensated employee in the city. This report is run for employees who received W2's for the indicated calendar years.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-31T13:21:26.000Z
State employee salary and expense reimbursement information for the fiscal years 2009 through 2014. Starting with fiscal year 2015, this data is in a new data set with additional benefits data, please see data set: Total Compensation and Expenses FY2015-16 *Notes: From time to time, pay categories for reporting purposes are reviewed and adjusted. Paid leave has been re-categorized from "other pay" to "pay." Total pay is not affected. Base pay for certain law enforcement positions includes premium pay at overtime rates for a specified number of regularly scheduled hours each pay period. Within FY13/14, categorization of this premium base pay has been reviewed and adjusted. It has been re-categorized to "pay" from "overtime." Total pay is not affected. It was adjusted back to "overtime" in Jan.2014
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-11T22:04:25.000Z
The Title and Salary Listing is a compilation of job titles under the jurisdiction of the Department of Civil Service.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2016-12-05T09:39:02.000Z
The San Francisco Controller's Office maintains a database of the salary and benefits paid to City employees since fiscal year 2013. This data is summarized and presented on the Employee Compensation report hosted at http://openbook.sfgov.org, and is also available in this dataset in CSV format. New data is added on a bi-annual basis when available for each fiscal and calendar year.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-09-21T13:33:40.000Z
The three components of the Earnings Tax, withholding, wage earner, and profits, provide the mechanism used by the Revenue Division for the collection of the City’s single largest tax revenue stream.
- API data.somervillema.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-17T19:40:08.000Z
Under Massachusetts G. L. c. 66, § 10(d), an employee’s name and place of employment may be exempt from public records disclosure if the employee or a family member was a victim of an adjudicated crime or is a victim of domestic violence, including but not limited to sexual assault or rape, or provide family planning services or provide training in family planning services, or have a court order protecting you from having your name disclosed in such a manner