- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The college graduation rate of East North Central Division was 27.00% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving East North Central Division
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-03T20:28:01.000Z
The Degree File includes all students who have received a certificate, degree, or formal award approved by DHE during the report year. Also contains data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency. Data may be perturbed. We perturb some data where the student count is small enough in areas of student achievement where someone could personally identify a student. Usually, counts of 10 or less. Row counts are shown per instance. This may lead to student counts being duplicated in some areas where a student is enrolled in multiple institutions or enrolled in multiple degree programs or awarded multiple degrees.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-03T20:30:36.000Z
Current Enrollment refers to all students currently enrolled in courses awarding credit toward a degree or other formal award. The file is collected every semester from each public postsecondary education institution participating in SURDS.
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2016-11-26T02:30:53.000Z
Kenya Primary Schools data from 2007 is an extract of data collected by the Ministry of Educations in its School Mapping Database. The database plays a crucial role in enabling improved and targeted planning initiatives in the ministry.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-01T12:39:25.000Z
The School Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from schools in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending school. All schools, excluding New York City public schools, have reported the immunization status of all students in grades kindergarten through 12. When a school submits the survey data, it is a snap shot of the immunization status of the students at the time the survey is completed. New York City public schools report the immunization status of all students via the Automate the Schools system (ATS). The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene provides the aggregate data by district to the New York State Department of Health. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/immunization. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-08-17T12:23:45.000Z
Kenya Secondary Schools
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:03.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-03T20:08:24.000Z
This data catalogs Iowa Public Television's Education Services Division staff engagement with Iowa teachers, students, caregivers and parents using PBS Learning Media, Classroom Connections, Ready for School or Ready to Learn materials and programming starting in July 2010 through the current month.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:59.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:35:30.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2007