- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of West North Central Division was 0.47% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving West North Central Division
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-04-26T19:47:33.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:00:48.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2017-04-20T15:01:32.000Z
Population of visible minority groups living in neighbourhoods, neighbourhood clusters, wards, community areas, and custom areas including downtown and the entire city.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:24:52.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:55.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-01T10:29:16.000Z
The Delaware Department of Correction (DOC) operates four prison facilities (Level V), eight quasi-incarceration community corrections facilities that serve as violation of probation centers or work release centers (Level IV), and five Probation & Parole locations (Levels III, II, and I). Offenders may also be supervised while on home confinement, or the offender may be supervised on an administrative basis only while restitution is paid. Some offenders are physically housed at the Delaware Psychiatric Center while in the custody of the DOC. This dataset provides a snapshot of the offender population in custody or under supervision at these various locations on the last day of each calendar month. A count of how many offenders by the year, month (snapshot of last day of month), county, type of institution, institution name, sentence type, gender, race, and ethnicity can be produced by selecting the desired variable in each category. Questions about offender data can be directed to the DOC’s Planning & Research Unit. Instructions for submitting a data request can be found here: http://www.doc.delaware.gov/datarequests.shtml. The DOC’s annual reports (http://www.doc.delaware.gov/annualReport.shtml) also contain a variety of information and data.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:56.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.