- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of West North Central Division was 20,983,879 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving West North Central Division
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2017-07-17T16:40:16.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2017-04-20T15:01:32.000Z
Population of visible minority groups living in neighbourhoods, neighbourhood clusters, wards, community areas, and custom areas including downtown and the entire city.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T14:48:08.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:48:06.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-09T22:49:38.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students since 2004 from the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE).
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-09T23:03:38.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College