- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The college graduation rate of South Atlantic Division was 31.10% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving South Atlantic Division
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T19:00:57.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:14:09.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T20:30:21.000Z
The School Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from schools in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending school. All schools, excluding New York City public schools, have reported the immunization status of all students in grades kindergarten through 12.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-03T22:01:04.000Z
This is a current list of approved security guard schools. The Security Guard Act of 1992 requires registration and training of security guards in New York State. The Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) approves the private security training schools and provides administrative oversight for mandated security training.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-11T18:07:27.000Z
The Student Weight Status Category Reporting System (SWSCR) collects weight status category data (underweight, healthy weight, overweight or obese, based on BMI-for-age percentile). The dataset includes separate estimates of the percent of students overweight, obese and overweight or obese for all reportable grades within the county and/or region and by grade groups (elementary and middle/high).
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T15:59:48.000Z
This data catalogs Iowa Public Television's Education Services Division staff engagement with Iowa teachers, students, caregivers and parents using PBS Learning Media, Classroom Connections, Ready for School or Ready to Learn materials and programming starting in July 2010 through the current month.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:59.000Z
This data set includes school aid data beginning school year 1996-97 by county, school district, Basic Educational Data System (BEDS) code and aid category.
- API chronicdata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-09T20:34:38.000Z
2003-2015. Global School dataset. The Global School-based Student Health Survey (GSHS) was developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) in collaboration with the United Nations' UNICEF, UNESCO, and UNAIDS; and with technical assistance from CDC. The GSHS is a school-based survey conducted primarily among students aged 13-17 years in countries around the world. It uses core questionnaire modules that address the leading causes of morbidity and mortality among children and adults worldwide: 1) Alcohol use, 2) dietary behaviors, 3) drug use, 4) hygiene, 5) mental health, 6) physical activity, 7) protective factors, 8) sexual behaviors that contribute to HIV infection, other sexually-transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy, 9) tobacco use, and 10) violence and unintentional injury. This dataset contains global data from 2003 – 2015. Additional information about the GSHS can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/gshs/index.htm.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:58:56.000Z
Included in the data set are data elements that will help the public learn about the agencies currently contracting with New York State to provide Advantage After School Program services. The data elements are as follows:Contract Start Date, Contract End Date, Round Number, Contract Number, Contract Amount, School Levels Served (Elementary, Middle School, High School), Average Daily Attendance (MADA), Agency, Site Name, Street Address, Primary City, Zip Code.Also, the asterisks (*) indicate that the contract agency operates the program at two sites.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:03:15.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students since 2004 from the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE).