- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The high school graduation rate of South Atlantic Division was 87.20% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving South Atlantic Division
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:57:53.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-17T20:57:33.000Z
The School Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from schools in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending school. All schools, excluding New York City public schools, have reported the immunization status of all students in grades kindergarten through 12.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T20:01:36.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2015-01-08T09:39:10.000Z
The 2014 Matric results by School for South Africa, including 2012 and 2013 results
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-22T20:15:07.000Z
The Student Weight Status Category Reporting System (SWSCR) collects weight status category data (underweight, healthy weight, overweight or obese, based on BMI-for-age percentile). The dataset includes separate estimates of the percent of students overweight, obese and overweight or obese for all reportable grades within the county and/or region and by grade groups (elementary and middle/high).
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T23:00:27.000Z
This is a current list of approved security guard schools. The Security Guard Act of 1992 requires registration and training of security guards in New York State. The Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) approves the private security training schools and provides administrative oversight for mandated security training.
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T12:50:21.000Z
The matriculation pass rates of South African schools
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-01T20:02:35.000Z
This data catalogs Iowa Public Television's Education Services Division staff engagement with Iowa teachers, students, caregivers and parents using PBS Learning Media, Classroom Connections, Ready for School or Ready to Learn materials and programming starting in July 2010 through the current month.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-23T19:26:49.000Z
This data set includes school aid data beginning school year 1996-97 by county, school district, Basic Educational Data System (BEDS) code and aid category.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-20T23:01:53.000Z
Included in the data set are data elements that will help the public learn about the agencies currently contracting with New York State to provide Advantage After School Program services. The data elements are as follows:Contract Start Date, Contract End Date, Round Number, Contract Number, Contract Amount, School Levels Served (Elementary, Middle School, High School), Average Daily Attendance (MADA), Agency, Site Name, Street Address, Primary City, Zip Code.Also, the asterisks (*) indicate that the contract agency operates the program at two sites.