- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The high school graduation rate of East South Central Division was 85.90% in 2018.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving East South Central Division
Baseline Survey for an Impact Evaluation of the Greenbelt Transformation Initiative in South Sudan-Data: Section 1data.usaid.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-12T06:12:32.000Z
This dataset is derived from a 2013 household baseline survey in the country's Greenbelt region as part of an impact evaluation of the Food, Agribusiness, and Rural Markets (FARM) Project, which is intended to improve agricultural sector productivity and marketing in the Greenbelt and to support increasing South Sudan's food supply to reach food self-sufficiency. In the process of migrating data to the current DDL platform, datasets with a large number of variables required splitting into multiple spreadsheets. They should be reassembled by the user to understand the data fully.