- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Mountain Division was 23,483,396 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Mountain Division
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-03-21T22:52:18.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-15T22:02:50.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T22:02:33.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:04.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-01T11:29:48.000Z
The Delaware Department of Correction (DOC) operates four prison facilities (Level V), eight quasi-incarceration community corrections facilities that serve as violation of probation centers or work release centers (Level IV), and five Probation & Parole locations (Levels III, II, and I). Offenders may also be supervised while on home confinement, or the offender may be supervised on an administrative basis only while restitution is paid. Some offenders are physically housed at the Delaware Psychiatric Center while in the custody of the DOC. This dataset provides a snapshot of the offender population in custody or under supervision at these various locations on the last day of each calendar month. A count of how many offenders by the year, month (snapshot of last day of month), county, type of institution, institution name, sentence type, gender, race, and ethnicity can be produced by selecting the desired variable in each category. Questions about offender data can be directed to the DOC’s Planning & Research Unit. Instructions for submitting a data request can be found here: http://www.doc.delaware.gov/datarequests.shtml. The DOC’s annual reports (http://www.doc.delaware.gov/annualReport.shtml) also contain a variety of information and data.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:36.000Z
Total Populations of Counties, Towns, and Cities - 2000 and 2010
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:28:29.000Z
Total Populations of Villages - 2000 and 2010
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-26T17:36:29.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-20T23:01:09.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.