- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Mountain Division was 22,639,961 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Mountain Division
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2017-07-17T16:40:16.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T14:48:08.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:39:22.000Z
This dataset contains death counts, crude rates, and adjusted rates by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-07T14:44:15.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T18:13:56.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students. Provided by Colorado Department of Higher Education, since 2004.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T18:53:32.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education, since 2001.
Vital Statistics Deaths by Gender, Age Group, and Race/Ethnicity by Selected Cause of Death: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-16T15:11:28.000Z
<strong>NOTE: This dataset will be deleted shortly. The consolidation of data elements will allow users to more effectively and efficiently present and analyze data, while eliminating duplication. The deleted data will be available in the following dataset: https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Vital-Statistics-Deaths-by-Region-and-Age-Group-by/c3ns-hz2v</strong> This dataset contains death counts and crude rates by gender, age group, race/ethnicity, and selected cause of death. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
Vital Statistics Suicide Deaths by Age-Group, Race/Ethnicity, Resident County, Region and Gender: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-15T14:12:39.000Z
This dataset contains suicide death counts and adjusted rates by age group, county, region, race/ethnicity, and gender. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:09:42.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with demographics, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1990.