- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The college graduation rate of Mountain Division was 28.90% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Mountain Division
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-30T23:01:18.000Z
This is a current list of approved security guard schools. The Security Guard Act of 1992 requires registration and training of security guards in New York State. The Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) approves the private security training schools and provides administrative oversight for mandated security training.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:03.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-01T23:20:01.000Z
This data catalogs Iowa Public Television's Education Services Division staff engagement with Iowa teachers, students, caregivers and parents using PBS Learning Media, Classroom Connections, Ready for School or Ready to Learn materials and programming starting in July 2010 through the current month.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T21:41:39.000Z
The Degree File includes all students who have received a certificate, degree, or formal award approved by DHE during the report year. Also contains data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency. Data may be perturbed. We perturb some data where the student count is small enough in areas of student achievement where someone could personally identify a student. Usually, counts of 10 or less. Row counts are shown per instance. This may lead to student counts being duplicated in some areas where a student is enrolled in multiple institutions or enrolled in multiple degree programs or awarded multiple degrees.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T21:40:32.000Z
Current Enrollment refers to all students currently enrolled in courses awarding credit toward a degree or other formal award. The file is collected every semester from each public postsecondary education institution participating in SURDS.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T17:23:52.000Z
The Student Weight Status Category Reporting System (SWSCR) collects weight status category data (underweight, healthy weight, overweight or obese, based on BMI-for-age percentile). The dataset includes separate estimates of the percent of students overweight, obese and overweight or obese for all reportable grades within the county and/or region and by grade groups (elementary and middle/high).
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-13T21:13:08.000Z
The School Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from schools in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending school. All schools, excluding New York City public schools, have reported the immunization status of all students in grades kindergarten through 12.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:42.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:35:30.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2007