- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Pacific Division was 50,987,390 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Pacific Division
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2014-09-05T18:06:19.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:46:36.000Z
Most indicators throughout Vital Signs are created by acquiring and analyzing data collected from governmental agencies for some public administration purpose, such as 311 calls or housing inspections. However, data from the United States Bureau of the Census remains the best source for demographic and socioeconomic indicators for neighborhoods. The Census Bureau collects a widevariety of information through administration of both the decennial Census and theannual American Community Survey (ACS).
- API data.govloop.com | Last Updated 2011-08-21T02:51:18.000Z
Number and percentage of minorities that work in federal government. Black, hispanic, asian, and white
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-08-27T01:22:16.000Z
The 2013 San Diego Demographics Dataset for County Populations is compiled from SANDAG population estimates for our region. SANDAG, the San Diego Association of Governments is the official census holder for San Diego County.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2016-12-01T14:35:42.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-07T22:58:01.000Z
These summary level data depict Median Family Income Levels (MFI), Race/Ethnicity, Household Size, and other metrics of clients served through Neighborhood Housing and Community Development's programs.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-02-12T09:19:40.000Z
The 2012 San Diego Demographics Dataset for County Populations is compiled from SANDAG population estimates for our region. SANDAG, the San Diego Association of Governments is the official census holder for San Diego County.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-27T22:04:37.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-05T16:49:40.000Z
Summary statistics from the 2000 and 2010 United States Census including population, demographics, education, and housing information.