- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Pacific Division was 52,338,164 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Pacific Division
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:06.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T03:32:38.000Z
The number and percent of the population stratified by race/ethnicity. API refers to Asian/ Pacific Islanders and include Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native Hawaiian. Other Race includes American Indian or Alaska Native, 2 or more races, and other. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B03002.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2017-07-17T16:40:16.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-08-27T01:22:16.000Z
The 2013 San Diego Demographics Dataset for County Populations is compiled from SANDAG population estimates for our region. SANDAG, the San Diego Association of Governments is the official census holder for San Diego County.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:46:36.000Z
Most indicators throughout Vital Signs are created by acquiring and analyzing data collected from governmental agencies for some public administration purpose, such as 311 calls or housing inspections. However, data from the United States Bureau of the Census remains the best source for demographic and socioeconomic indicators for neighborhoods. The Census Bureau collects a widevariety of information through administration of both the decennial Census and theannual American Community Survey (ACS).
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:58:21.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2015-02-12T09:19:40.000Z
The 2012 San Diego Demographics Dataset for County Populations is compiled from SANDAG population estimates for our region. SANDAG, the San Diego Association of Governments is the official census holder for San Diego County.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-22T01:10:28.000Z
These summary level data depict Median Family Income Levels (MFI), Race/Ethnicity, Household Size, and other metrics of clients served through Neighborhood Housing and Community Development's programs.