- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The college graduation rate of Pacific Division was 32.80% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Pacific Division
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T19:00:57.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:14:09.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T20:30:21.000Z
The School Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from schools in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending school. All schools, excluding New York City public schools, have reported the immunization status of all students in grades kindergarten through 12.
State University of New York (SUNY) Trends in Enrollment of Students by Race/Ethnicity and by SUNY Sector: Beginning Fall 2002data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:28.000Z
Enrollment trends by SUNY Sector for home institution students by their racial/ethnic group beginning Fall 2002.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-03T22:01:04.000Z
This is a current list of approved security guard schools. The Security Guard Act of 1992 requires registration and training of security guards in New York State. The Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) approves the private security training schools and provides administrative oversight for mandated security training.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-11T18:07:27.000Z
The Student Weight Status Category Reporting System (SWSCR) collects weight status category data (underweight, healthy weight, overweight or obese, based on BMI-for-age percentile). The dataset includes separate estimates of the percent of students overweight, obese and overweight or obese for all reportable grades within the county and/or region and by grade groups (elementary and middle/high).
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-09-04T17:31:27.000Z
The 2013 grades 3-8 ELA and math proficiency percentages should not be compared directly with prior-year results. Unlike prior years, proficiency is now based on the Common Core – a more demanding set of knowledge and skills necessary for 21st century college and careers. In order to comply with FERPA regulations on public reporting of education outcomes, rows with the number of students tested 5 or less are suppressed. Ethnicities with very small counts (Native American, Pacific Islanders, Multi-Racial) are not shown in Ethnicity spreadsheet, but are included in the citywide totals. Due to missing information on a small group of students, demographic categories do not always add up to citwide totals.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T15:59:48.000Z
This data catalogs Iowa Public Television's Education Services Division staff engagement with Iowa teachers, students, caregivers and parents using PBS Learning Media, Classroom Connections, Ready for School or Ready to Learn materials and programming starting in July 2010 through the current month.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T19:14:13.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan. Cells that are blank indicate that there were less between 0 to 10 students in that category for the school. https://www.mischooldata.org/
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:56:46.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by school districts