- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The college graduation rate of Pacific Division was 33.40% in 2018.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Pacific Division
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-20T11:00:27.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-20T11:00:26.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-20T11:00:25.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students since 2004 from the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE).
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-29T17:18:27.000Z
The 2014 Austin Digital Assessment Project was supported by the Telecommunications & Regulatory Affairs Office of the City of Austin, the Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute at the University of Texas, and faculty and graduate students from the Department of Radio, Television, and Film and the University of Texas. This dataset includes the individual survey responses. To see aggregated dataset weighted to reflect Austin demographics, refer to the attached document.