- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of Alabama was 0.38% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Alabama
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-06-03T21:51:22.000Z
Number of children under age 21 in foster care as of July 1 of each year, by race/ethnicity. This is a point-in-time, unduplicated count of children under the supervision of county welfare departments and excludes cases under the supervision of county probation departments, out-of-state agencies, state adoptions district offices, and Indian child welfare departments. The total by race/ethnicity may not add up to total number of children in foster care due to missing values. U.S. totals reflect children in foster care as of Sept. 30 each year. N/A means that data are not available. Data Source: As cited on kidsdata.org, Needell, B., et al. (May 2014). Child Welfare Services Reports forCalifornia, U.C. Berkeley Center for Social Services Research; U.S. data come from Child Trends analysis of Adoption and Foster CareAnalysis and Reporting System data available through the National DataArchive on Child Abuse & Neglect, as cited on KIDS COUNT (May 2014). Retrieved on May 31, 2015.
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-31T05:38:36.000Z
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-06-03T22:09:29.000Z
Rate of first entries into foster care per 1,000 children under age 18, by race/ethnicity. Rates represent a three-year average of data. First entries into foster care are unduplicated counts of children under the supervision of county welfare departments and exclude cases under the supervision of county probation departments, out-of-state agencies, state adoptions district offices, and Indian child welfare departments. LNE (Low Number Event) refers to data that have been suppressed because there were fewer than 20 children with first entries. N/A means that data are not available. Data Source: Needell, B., et al. (May 2014). Child Welfare Services Reports forCalifornia, U.C. Berkeley Center for Social Services Research. As cited on kidsdata.org, a program of the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health. Retrieved on May 31, 2015.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-19T18:38:55.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:00:41.000Z
Numero de beneficiarios de seguro social en Puerto Rico al final de cada año calendario por tipo de beneficiariowww.indicadores.pr | Last Updated 2017-03-24T17:43:25.000Z
English Name: Number of Social Security beneficiaries in Puerto Rico at the end of each year by type of beneficiary Fuente: Social Security Administration, Research, Statistics, & Policy Analysis - OASDI Beneficiaries by State and County. Ver: https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/statcomps/oasdi_sc/index.html Nota: Presenta la cantidad de participantes bajo el Seguro Social, también conocido como Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI), para el mes de diciembre de cada año, por tipo de beneficiario (trabajador retirado, cónyuge de trabajador retirado, niño de trabajador retirado, cónyuge o padres de sobrevivientes, niños de sobrevivientes, trabajadores incapacitados, cónyuge de trabajadores incapacitados, niños de trabajadores incapacitados), por grupo de edad (65 años o mas), por sexo para Puerto Rico.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States