- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Alabama was 4,841,164 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Alabama
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-06-03T21:51:22.000Z
Number of children under age 21 in foster care as of July 1 of each year, by race/ethnicity. This is a point-in-time, unduplicated count of children under the supervision of county welfare departments and excludes cases under the supervision of county probation departments, out-of-state agencies, state adoptions district offices, and Indian child welfare departments. The total by race/ethnicity may not add up to total number of children in foster care due to missing values. U.S. totals reflect children in foster care as of Sept. 30 each year. N/A means that data are not available. Data Source: As cited on kidsdata.org, Needell, B., et al. (May 2014). Child Welfare Services Reports forCalifornia, U.C. Berkeley Center for Social Services Research; U.S. data come from Child Trends analysis of Adoption and Foster CareAnalysis and Reporting System data available through the National DataArchive on Child Abuse & Neglect, as cited on KIDS COUNT (May 2014). Retrieved on May 31, 2015.
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-31T05:38:36.000Z
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-06-03T22:09:29.000Z
Rate of first entries into foster care per 1,000 children under age 18, by race/ethnicity. Rates represent a three-year average of data. First entries into foster care are unduplicated counts of children under the supervision of county welfare departments and exclude cases under the supervision of county probation departments, out-of-state agencies, state adoptions district offices, and Indian child welfare departments. LNE (Low Number Event) refers to data that have been suppressed because there were fewer than 20 children with first entries. N/A means that data are not available. Data Source: Needell, B., et al. (May 2014). Child Welfare Services Reports forCalifornia, U.C. Berkeley Center for Social Services Research. As cited on kidsdata.org, a program of the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health. Retrieved on May 31, 2015.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-19T18:38:55.000Z
- API chronicdata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-27T18:56:36.000Z
1993 - 2010. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Data are from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS). All respondents to the BRFSS are non-institutionalized adults, 18 years old or older. HRQOL surveillance is used to identify unmet population health needs including recognizing trends, disparities, and determinants of health in the population. HRQOL surveillance data can be used to inform decision making, and program and policy development. To assure that the population is benefiting from public health programs, HRQOL surveillance data can be used for program evaluation. A compact set of HRQOL measures including a summary measure of unhealthy days have been developed and validated for population health surveillance and have been widely used since 1993.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:00:41.000Z
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-22T11:38:37.000Z
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2017-11-29T16:59:21.000Z
Base de datos con los nacimientos reportados por las instituciones prestadoras de salud del año 2015 en el municipio de Guadalajara de Buga./ Database with births reported by the health care institutions of 2015 in the municipality of Guadalajara de Buga.