- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Alaska was 738,565 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Alaska
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API data.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-12T13:57:20.000Z
Prince George's County population figures by demographics for 2013. Figures are provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. This dataset gets updated as new figures are published by the U.S. Census Bureau (census.gov).
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-30T00:59:19.000Z
All figures are based on plan selections with coverage periods that include March 2016. The consumer's self-reported race/ethnicity when selecting a plan. This field is not mandatory. A hierarchy for determining the best race value was applied to the data. If a consumer with a populated ethnicity variable selected his or her ethnicity as “Cuban”, “Mexican, Mexican American, or Chicano/a" or "Puerto Rican", or “Other Ethnicity” then a consumer was classified as “Latino”. If a consumer was not Latino and selected more than one distinct race type, then he or she was classified as ”Multiracial”. If a consumer was not Latino and selected only one race type, it was reported. Otherwise, a consumer’s race/ethnicity was classified as "Unknown".
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-03-22T23:13:16.000Z
this is a 100% count from the 2010 census neighborhood profile.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T03:32:38.000Z
The number and percent of the population stratified by race/ethnicity. API refers to Asian/ Pacific Islanders and include Asian, Pacific Islander, and Native Hawaiian. Other Race includes American Indian or Alaska Native, 2 or more races, and other. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table B03002.