- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Arkansas was 2,968,472 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Arkansas
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levelsmydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:38:54.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/m5wm-tpxw</b></br></br>
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T18:47:05.000Z
Oregon freestanding outpatient dialysis facilities report AR-BSIs as part of Oregon’s mandatory healthcare-associated infections reporting program.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2017-05-31T22:30:28.000Z
This data was extracted from the Department’s Public Safety Server and covers the data beginning January 26, 2015. On January 26, 2015 the department began collecting data pursuant to General Order B-4 (issued December 31, 2014). Under that order, officers were required to provide certain data after making all vehicle detentions (including bicycles) and pedestrian detentions (up to five persons). This data set lists stops by police in the categories of traffic, suspicious vehicle, pedestrian and bicycle stops. Incident number, date and time, location and disposition codes are also listed in this data. Address data has been changed from a specific address, where applicable, and listed as the block where the incident occurred. Disposition codes were entered by officers who made the stop. These codes included the person(s) race, gender, age (range), reason for the stop, enforcement action taken, and whether or not a search was conducted. The officers of the Berkeley Police Department are prohibited from biased based policing, which is defined as any police-initiated action that relies on the race, ethnicity, or national origin rather than the behavior of an individual or information that leads the police to a particular individual who has been identified as being engaged in criminal activity.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-03-23T00:45:12.000Z
Dataset contains information on rat inspections. Rat Information Portal Data Release Notes April 20, 2015 The Rat Information Portal (RIP) is a web-based mapping application where users can view rat inspection data. Data sources: NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), Division of Environmental Health Pest Control Database Notes on data limitations: Please note that if a property/taxlot does not appear in the file, that does not indicate an absence of rats - rather just that it has not been inspected. Similarly, neighborhoods with higher rates of active rat signs may not actually have higher rat populations but simply have more inspections. See our Data Disclaimer: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/environmental/disclaimer.shtml
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States