- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Arkansas was 2,947,036 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Arkansas
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levelsmydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-03-10T21:41:21.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/m5wm-tpxw</b></br></br>
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-03-10T21:10:22.000Z
The Database of Labor Markets and Social Security Information System (SIMS) is the most important source of information about jobs and pensions in Latin America and the Caribbean. It encompasses harmonized statistics of 23 countries in the region, assuring the comparability of the indicators among them and also over time. The dataset includes data since 1990 and it presents 72 main indicators, which can be broken down by age group, gender, zone, level of education and other. The SIMS contains information in 6 broad categories: population, employment, unemployment, income, social security and poverty. This database seeks to contribute to public policies design based on evidence to strengthen the development of the region. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/v2c9-36h7</b></br></br>
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:53:35.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States