- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Arkansas was 85.60% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Arkansas
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-26T01:04:42.000Z
Per district student disciplinary statistics, with demographic breakdowns. Also includes average reading and math scores per district. Made available via Data Practices Act request by Josh Kennedy
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levelsmydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-09-25T14:00:36.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/m5wm-tpxw</b></br></br>
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:40:39.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics that summarize the size of the education system. Main indicators: number of students, schools, and teachers. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/8vx9-h8dg</b></br></br>
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:45:14.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics on basic infrastructure resources and other resources that support student learning within schools. Main indicators: access to water, bathrooms, electricity, phone, internet, art rooms, auditoriums, library, gymnasium, science lab, and number of books per student. Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/b2gd-27ej
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:44:41.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the financial resources available to fund the education system. Main indicators: Government expenditure on education as % of GDP, in PPP, as % of total government expenditure, expenditure on salaries as % of education expenditure, expenditure on education per student as % of pc gdp. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/y35v-i2ux/</b></br></br>
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:45:39.000Z
This dataset consists of indicators capturing how much students know and are able to do. It includes statistics from international learning assessments such as OECD’s PISA, UNESCO’s SERCE and TERCE, and CSEC of the Caribbean Examination Council. Main indicators: Average score, passing rate, percentage of top performers, percentage of low achievers. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/sqwh-9zsr</b></br></br>
- API data.douglas.co.us | Last Updated 2017-12-01T20:45:28.000Z
- API opendata.fcc.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-09T08:10:27.000Z
Daily transfer of FSS earth station antenna sites registered in the Fixed-Satellite Service Antenna Registration System (FSS ARS).
Rethinking Productive Development: Sound Policies and Institutions for Economic Transformation - DIA 2014mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:49:15.000Z
This dataset was created to support 2014 DIA - Rethinking Productive Development: Sound Policies and Institutions for Economic Transformation.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/6gku-ip59 </b></br></br>