- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of California was 38,982,847 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving California
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:20:30.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients. For a complete list of District Resource Statement datasets,please follow <a href="https://data.cityofnewyork.us/browse?q=District%20Resource%20Statement&sortBy=relevance">this link</a>.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2014-09-12T20:56:56.000Z
This dataset contains a selection of six socioeconomic indicators of public health significance and a “hardship index,” by Chicago community area, for the years 2008 – 2012. The indicators are the percent of occupied housing units with more than one person per room (i.e., crowded housing); the percent of households living below the federal poverty level; the percent of persons in the labor force over the age of 16 years that are unemployed; the percent of persons over the age of 25 years without a high school diploma; the percent of the population under 18 or over 64 years of age (i.e., dependency); and per capita income. Indicators for Chicago as a whole are provided in the final row of the table. See the full dataset description for more information at: https://data.cityofchicago.org/api/views/fwb8-6aw5/files/A5KBlegGR2nWI1jgP6pjJl32CTPwPbkl9KU3FxlZk-A?download=true&filename=P:\EPI\OEPHI\MATERIALS\REFERENCES\ECONOMIC_INDICATORS\Dataset_Description_socioeconomic_indicators_2012_FOR_PORTAL_ONLY.pdf
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:16:45.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients Shown on the Borough Consultation Report, by Community District. For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r For SNAP Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/jye8-w4d7
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T19:59:52.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits as shown on the Borough Consultation Report. For CA Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/kjcq-h8d9 For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API corstat.coronaca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-13T18:22:12.000Z
E-5 Population and Housing Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2018 with 2010 Census Benchmark.<br> <b>Update Frequency:</b> Yearly <b>Data Disclaimer:</b> The City Of Corona (“Corona”) provides data available on this website as a service to the public. The data provided by Corona is based on historical data, information directly provided by Corona, information directly provided by Corona contractors and in some cases, information acquired during physical inspections. Corona does not guarantee the accuracy of this data and assumes no liability for any errors. The data shall be used for the sole purpose of providing the public with information regarding this program and not for any commercial, legal or other use. Corona assumes no liability for any decisions made or action taken or not taken by anyone using data provided from this website. Corona reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate at any time the display of this data.