- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population density of California was 250 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving California
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-25T16:44:38.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients Shown on the Borough Consultation Report, by Community District. For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r For SNAP Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/jye8-w4d7
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:20:30.000Z
CA Cases and Recipients. For a complete list of District Resource Statement datasets,please follow <a href="https://data.cityofnewyork.us/browse?q=District%20Resource%20Statement&sortBy=relevance">this link</a>.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-21T17:30:55.000Z
The labor force participation rate is the percentage of the population that is either employed or unemployed (that is, either working or actively seeking work). People with jobs are employed. People who are jobless, looking for a job, and available for work are unemployed. The labor force is made up of the employed and the unemployed. People who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T03:29:06.000Z
All cause average age-adjusted death rate for three year periods ending 2004-2013 (CA DPH County Health Status Profiles 2006-2015) and percentage of the population living below poverty level (U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates, Table S1701).
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-31T20:40:07.000Z
Violent and property crime rates per 100,000 population for San Mateo County and the State of California. The total crimes used to calculate the rates for San Mateo County include data from: Sheriff's Department Unincorporated, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Broadmoor, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Bay Area DPR, BART, Union Pacific Railroad, and CA Highway Patrol.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-25T16:43:14.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits as shown on the Borough Consultation Report. For CA Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/kjcq-h8d9 For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T21:04:02.000Z
- API corstat.coronaca.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-13T18:22:12.000Z
E-5 Population and Housing Estimates for Cities, Counties, and the State, 2011-2018 with 2010 Census Benchmark.<br> <b>Update Frequency:</b> Yearly <b>Data Disclaimer:</b> The City Of Corona (“Corona”) provides data available on this website as a service to the public. The data provided by Corona is based on historical data, information directly provided by Corona, information directly provided by Corona contractors and in some cases, information acquired during physical inspections. Corona does not guarantee the accuracy of this data and assumes no liability for any errors. The data shall be used for the sole purpose of providing the public with information regarding this program and not for any commercial, legal or other use. Corona assumes no liability for any decisions made or action taken or not taken by anyone using data provided from this website. Corona reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate at any time the display of this data.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2016-03-03T19:15:58.000Z