- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The percent without health insurance of California was 17.30% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving California
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-23T16:56:25.000Z
Health Insurance Enrollment from the American Community Survey Summary File Most recent data is available at: https://factfinder.census.gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/16_1YR/S2701/0100000US|0400000US06|0500000US06071
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-14T22:07:09.000Z
The UI weekly claims data are used in current economic analysis of unemployment trends in the Nation, and in each State. Initial claims measure emerging unemployment and continued weeks claimed measure the number of persons claiming unemployment benefits.
- API data.communityvitalsigns.org | Last Updated 2019-01-15T23:44:06.000Z
Health Insurance Enrollment data from the Small Area Health Insurance Estimates data
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-24T21:56:10.000Z
The monthly summary report is intended to provide the user with a quick overview of the status of the UI system at the national and state levels. This summary report contains monthly information on claims activities and on the number and amount of payments under State unemployment insurance laws. This data is used in budgetary and administrative planning, program evaluation, and reports to Congress and the public.
- API performance.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-08-30T21:13:49.000Z
Number of Residents receiving subsidized health insurance coverage (except Social Security)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage