- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Colorado was 5,436,519 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Colorado
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:15:38.000Z
Actual and predicted population data by gender and age from the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA), from 1990 to 2040.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:14:09.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:03:15.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students since 2004 from the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE).
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2016-02-26T15:24:04.000Z
To improve access to capital, the City of Chicago seeded a $2MM revolving loan fund and partnered with Accion to create the Chicago Microlending Institute (CMI). There is a full list of loans in the https://data.cityofchicago.org/id/dpkg-upyz dataset. Certain data elements could not be included for privacy reasons but are summarized in this dataset. Loans without a date are not included in the summary.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:37.000Z
Annual population estimates for each year by county for the state of Colorado, from US Census Bureau, from 1900 to 2015 provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-13T21:00:38.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T19:00:57.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levels.mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2019-04-08T19:16:20.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-13T20:27:33.000Z
Employment counts by SIC and NAICS codes, county, and quarter since 2000 from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).