- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Colorado was 5,197,580 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Colorado
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T21:00:46.000Z
Actual and predicted population data by gender and age from the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA), from 1990 to 2040.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:56:39.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students. Provided by Colorado Department of Higher Education, since 2004.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-14T16:58:30.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with demographics, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1990.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:56:11.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education, since 2001.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:59:36.000Z
Annual population estimates for each year by county for the state of Colorado, from US Census Bureau, since 1900.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-14T16:58:11.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1969.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:56:54.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-25T07:22:06.000Z
A Water Right is a property right that is either conditional or absolute and conveys the right to use a particular amount of water, with a specified priority date as confirmed by the water court. The Transaction List contains the the court decreed actions that affect amount and use(s) that can be used by each water right.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-17T21:40:19.000Z
Colorado's counties and their county seat along with EPA FIPS codes.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2016-02-26T15:24:04.000Z
To improve access to capital, the City of Chicago seeded a $2MM revolving loan fund and partnered with Accion to create the Chicago Microlending Institute (CMI). There is a full list of loans in the https://data.cityofchicago.org/id/dpkg-upyz dataset. Certain data elements could not be included for privacy reasons but are summarized in this dataset. Loans without a date are not included in the summary.