- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Colorado was $31,833 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Colorado
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:26:46.000Z
Employment wages by industry, year, and area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 2009
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:13:11.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1969.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-27T13:23:38.000Z
Minimum wage in Colorado, including tipped employees, from 2010 to 2017.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-21T17:12:11.000Z
Colorado's occupational wage area distribution with the highest annual mean wage for all occupations in 2012.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-10T09:35:54.000Z
Information for each lobbyist and their associated client with the reported bills and positions associated with the client and the total gross income the client paid to lobbyist for the report month for the State of Colorado. Important to note that the key field is annualLobbyistRegistrationId, showing the lobbyist is registered for a given year, and is repeated as many times as there are unique clients to that lobbyist. Frequently multiple bills are associated with a single monetary transaction for a given month from a client to a lobbyist, and they are listed in the billInformationAndPosition field along with the position of the client. Occasionally multiple months of activity will be reported together in a single month.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:39:34.000Z
This table contains data on the living wage and the percent of families with incomes below the living wage for California, its counties, regions and cities/towns. Living wage is the wage needed to cover basic family expenses (basic needs budget) plus all relevant taxes; it does not include publicly provided income or housing assistance. The percent of families below the living wage was calculated using data from the Living Wage Calculator (http://livingwage.mit.edu/) and the U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). The living wage is the wage or annual income that covers the cost of the bare necessities of life for a worker and his/her family. These necessities include housing, transportation, food, childcare, health care, and payment of taxes. Low income populations and non-white race/ethnic have disproportionately lower wages, poorer housing, and higher levels of food insecurity. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:19:28.000Z
Employment counts by SIC and NAICS codes, county, and quarter, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 2000.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-21T17:13:20.000Z
Annual occupational employment and annual wage data for Multiple Occupations in Colorado in 2012.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:59:03.000Z
Solicitation Notices include filing type, document and amendment ID, solicitation approved date, payment processing data and dates, campaign dates, and charity officers, financial records, contract dates by the Secretary of State (SOS).
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T20:57:29.000Z