- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Colorado was $31,833 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Colorado
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:39:34.000Z
This table contains data on the living wage and the percent of families with incomes below the living wage for California, its counties, regions and cities/towns. Living wage is the wage needed to cover basic family expenses (basic needs budget) plus all relevant taxes; it does not include publicly provided income or housing assistance. The percent of families below the living wage was calculated using data from the Living Wage Calculator (http://livingwage.mit.edu/) and the U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). The living wage is the wage or annual income that covers the cost of the bare necessities of life for a worker and his/her family. These necessities include housing, transportation, food, childcare, health care, and payment of taxes. Low income populations and non-white race/ethnic have disproportionately lower wages, poorer housing, and higher levels of food insecurity. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2017-03-21T13:32:32.000Z
Co-operatives are required to report financial and operational information to the Co-operatives Branch on an annual basis. This report includes aggregate amounts for each of the past ten years including the number of co-operatives registered at the Registry of Joint Stock Companies, reports received, new Incorporations, co-operatives struck from the Registry, total income, expenses, net income, assets, liabilities, equity, employees (full and part time), members, percentage and number of co-operatives that had board positions filled, held AGM's, established quorum at AGM's, and had financials approved by members.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-04T03:59:57.000Z
Income data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis and Census for the State of Colorado and counties, including FIPS codes. Updated monthly, and and extending back to 1929. Data is aggregated and updated by Median Household Income from the United States Census and by Total Personal Income and from the Per Capita Personal Income by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Both income and population are aggregated and reported.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-28T22:40:43.000Z
Colorado Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-22T23:58:30.000Z
Location and counts for number of pedestrians and bicyclists to pass by a specific spot in a given hour over a 24 hour period, from the Colorado Department of Transportation.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T20:57:29.000Z
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-28T22:40:48.000Z
Colorado Retail and Sales Tax information are summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Retail Sales for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including retail trade totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-28T09:18:26.000Z
Information for each lobbyist that hires another lobbyist or lobbying business (subcontractor) along with total gross income paid ito the subcontractor in the given report month for the State of Colorado dating back to 2002.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-27T13:23:38.000Z
Minimum wage in Colorado, including tipped employees, from 2010 to 2017.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-28T09:19:43.000Z
Information for each lobbyist and their associated client with the reported bills and positions associated with the client and the total gross income the client paid to lobbyist for the report month for the State of Colorado. Important to note that the key field is annualLobbyistRegistrationId, showing the lobbyist is registered for a given year, and is repeated as many times as there are unique clients to that lobbyist. Frequently multiple bills are associated with a single monetary transaction for a given month from a client to a lobbyist, and they are listed in the billInformationAndPosition field along with the position of the client. Occasionally multiple months of activity will be reported together in a single month.