- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Colorado was $31,833 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Colorado
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2016-08-04T17:57:48.000Z
This broad and novel database of 52 countries over 2001–11, allowed a study that assesses the link between financial intermediation and saving. The study finds that the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region lags well behind other regions in terms of financial depth, as measured by gross private domestic financial assets. LAC countries also have a larger share of bank deposits and cash in the private sector portfolio, compared to non-bank assets (bonds and shares). Moreover, within the institutional investor industry, pension funds are relatively developed in the region, although they grew out of the compulsory pension systems in several countries that date back to the 1980s and 1990s. The findings also indicate that LAC countries have about 40 percent of gross private financial wealth invested abroad, but just 4 percent of gross private liabilities have that origin, which attests to region’s obstacles in tapping international markets. The countries in general present a small share of household and business saving being intermediated through the financial system. In the specific case of bank deposits, just 5 percent of household saving and 3 percent of business saving are kept in the banking system.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/vsdz-m8v5</b></br></br>
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T17:02:13.000Z
Minimum wage in Colorado, including tipped employees, from 2010 to 2014.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-04T03:58:13.000Z
Employment estimates as reported by the Current Employment Statistics program for state and nine (9) Metropolitan Statistical Areas in Colorado. Data is aggregated to 82 series title code for industry of employment. For each industry category, hours and earnings are reported annually or monthly for actual counts of employees.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-04T04:03:02.000Z
This table contains data about each entity of an occupation for a given region as derived from the Occupational Employment Statistics Survey. There are 876 unique occupation types identified, and 12 established regions for data aggregation.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-04T03:59:57.000Z
Income data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis and Census for the State of Colorado and counties, including FIPS codes. Updated monthly, and and extending back to 1929. Data is aggregated and updated by Median Household Income from the United States Census and by Total Personal Income and from the Per Capita Personal Income by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Both income and population are aggregated and reported.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-29T09:42:11.000Z
Information for each lobbyist and their associated client with the reported bills and positions associated with the client and the total gross income the client paid to lobbyist for the report month for the State of Colorado. Important to note that the key field is annualLobbyistRegistrationId, showing the lobbyist is registered for a given year, and is repeated as many times as there are unique clients to that lobbyist. Frequently multiple bills are associated with a single monetary transaction for a given month from a client to a lobbyist, and they are listed in the billInformationAndPosition field along with the position of the client. Occasionally multiple months of activity will be reported together in a single month.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T21:41:01.000Z
Colorado Retail and Sales Tax information are summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Retail Sales for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including retail trade totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-22T09:42:53.000Z
Information for each lobbyist that hires another lobbyist or lobbying business (subcontractor) along with total gross income paid ito the subcontractor in the given report month for the State of Colorado dating back to 2002.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T21:20:57.000Z
Colorado Sales Tax information is summarized monthly at the county level by industry. Net Tax for the monthly filing period are summarized by county and industry in this report including tax totals. Contains fields like agriculture, clothing, food & beverage, etc.