- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Connecticut was 3,592,053 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Connecticut
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-06T14:07:46.000Z
A listing of named populated places within Connecticut. This listing represents a subset of place names in Connecticut from the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, and is limited to populated places.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-17T17:43:23.000Z
These projections are created based upon several datasets and while these estimates are developed based on multiple data sources, actual population changes may vary from these projections. To assist in planning, analysis, and decision making, the population projections have been developed based on state and locally derived fertility rates.
Connecticut Resident Deaths, 1999-2011, Selected Causes of Death by Age, Sex, Race and Hispanic Ethnicitydata.ct.gov | Last Updated 2014-06-05T19:48:39.000Z
Deaths counts for Connecticut Residents by cause of death. Counts are provided by 5-year age group, sex, and 4 mutually-exclusive race/ethnicity categories (White non-Hispanic, Black non-Hispanic, Other non-Hispanic, and Hispanic-any race).
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-30T07:33:42.000Z
This data allows citizens to view who received payments from the state for goods or services and how much they received. The data can be explored by searching for specific payee names or by browsing by Government Function. The Open Checkbook app( http://opencheckbook.ct.gov) allows the user to drill down from aggregated spending accounts all the way down to each individual payment to a payee. The data is updated nightly and therefore reflects current spending activities more accurately than any other publicly available source. In general the data reflects all payments made up to 24 to 48 hours prior to view. Certain payee names have been removed in order to protect the privacy of individuals, in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations or where the information is otherwise protected by law. Redacted information includes: •Payees who are statutorily protected •Information that would lead to violating HIPAA laws •Information of Minors
Percent of Connecticut adults (18+ y) reporting ever being told that they had diabetes, by race/ethnicity and yeardata.ct.gov | Last Updated 2014-06-05T19:48:21.000Z
This table provides prevalence rates of diagnosed diabetes among all Connecticut adults (18+y) and by race and ethnicity. When possible, 3-year averages were used to improve the precision of the prevalence estimates (all estimates include at least 2 years of data).
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:43:00.000Z
Connecticut resident deaths, 1999-2013, by Age, Sex, Race/Ethnicity for select Causes of Death; available at www.ct.gov/dph/RegistrationReport.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T14:44:24.000Z
CT Department of Correction Facility Population Count by Date, By Status, Filter by Facility
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-13T19:18:18.000Z
CT Department of Correction quarterly average inmate population in State of Connecticut correctional facilities.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-02-04T15:33:36.000Z
Population by town in Connecticut based on the 2010 census
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-16T12:10:43.000Z
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program caseloads and expenditures Footnote: September 2011 - November 2011 issuances were high due to Tropical Storm Irene. Additional funding was provided to Connecticut as both an increase in benefits to SNAP recipients as well as to provide D-SNAP benefits to Non-SNAP recipients that were affected.