- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population rate of change of District of Columbia was 2.32% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving District of Columbia
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-06-18T06:58:26.000Z
2009 Census data on number of households, population by male and female, area in square kilometers, and population density by sub-location.
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-06-18T10:17:08.000Z
Census 2009: Population by Sex, Household, Area, Density and District
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-06-18T09:04:07.000Z
2009 Census data on male and female populations by core-urban, peri-urban and rural locations.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-13T14:39:02.000Z
This data set is of certified businesses owned and controlled 51% or more by minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The data set is updated daily and is searchable and exportable at this link: http://directory.osd.gss.omb.delaware.gov/index.shtml. The Office of Supplier Diversity's mission is to assist the entire supplier diversity community of minority, women, veteran, service disabled veteran, and individuals with disabilities owned businesses as well as small businesses of a unique size in competing for the provision of commodities, services, and construction to State departments, agencies, authorities, school districts, higher education institutions and all businesses. The Office of Supplier Diversity sits within Government Support Services, a Division of the Office of Management and Budget.
Population, 3 years and above by Sex and Highest Level of Education Reached up to District Level - 2009www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2011-11-29T16:05:36.000Z
2009 Census Volume II Table 2: Population, 3 years and above by Sex and Highest Level of Education Reached up to District Level
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T22:50:51.000Z
School-level enrollment by racial/ethnic designation, gender, and grade for 2007 - 2013. This dataset includes ethnicity, race, and gender data for schools in San Mateo County. Grades range from kindergarten through high school and include adult education students
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2016-01-14T09:45:18.000Z
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2016-04-11T13:36:13.000Z
This table reports household income after tax by income group. This data is sourced from the Census of Population (long form). Geographies available: provinces, counties, communities, municipalities, district health authorities, community health boards, economic regions, police districts, school boards, municipal electoral districts, provincial electoral districts, federal electoral districts, regional development authorities, watersheds
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2015-06-15T22:14:48.000Z
Census 2009: Population by type of disability and district Vol II Table 4 District - 2009