- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population count of District of Columbia was 659,009 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving District of Columbia
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-03-29T15:45:21.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2016-09-23T10:35:25.000Z
Police district population estimates based on 2011 Census. Estimates are extrapolated from the population counts at the Small Area level, proportional to the overlap of small areas and police districts.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:16:21.000Z
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:09:15.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T21:36:25.000Z
The 2011-12 school year marked the sixth year in which the Colorado Department of Education calculated and reported student mobility rates. In addition, this year the state began reporting stability rates. The stability rate represents the number and percent of students who remained at a school/district without interruption throughout the school year.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2016-04-11T11:54:47.000Z
This table reports ethnicity reported by residents. This data is sourced from the 2011 National Household Survey. Geographies available: provinces, counties, communities, municipalities, district health authorities, community health boards, economic regions, police districts, school boards, school areas, municipal electoral districts, provincial electoral districts, federal electoral districts, regional development authorities, watersheds
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T16:44:40.000Z
Household income data for District 4. This data comes from the American Community Survey 2013 5 year estimates. Data for Menlo Park includes the entire city, not just the eastern portion of the city in District 4.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2016-04-11T12:42:54.000Z
This table reports visible minorities as identified by respondents. This data is sourced from the Census of Population (long form). Geographies available: provinces, counties, communities, municipalities, district health authorities, community health boards, economic regions, police districts, school boards, municipal electoral districts, provincial electoral districts, federal electoral districts, regional development authorities, watersheds