- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population count of District of Columbia was 659,009 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving District of Columbia
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:06.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2016-09-23T10:35:25.000Z
Police district population estimates based on 2011 Census. Estimates are extrapolated from the population counts at the Small Area level, proportional to the overlap of small areas and police districts.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:16:21.000Z
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:08.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by school districts
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T21:36:25.000Z
The 2011-12 school year marked the sixth year in which the Colorado Department of Education calculated and reported student mobility rates. In addition, this year the state began reporting stability rates. The stability rate represents the number and percent of students who remained at a school/district without interruption throughout the school year.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:02:46.000Z
Latest available data and trends in the state assessment results of math for grades 3 through 8. Data are disaggregated by district and student ethnicity.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:46:47.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.