- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population count of District of Columbia was 672,391 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving District of Columbia
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:06.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2016-09-23T10:35:25.000Z
Police district population estimates based on 2011 Census. Estimates are extrapolated from the population counts at the Small Area level, proportional to the overlap of small areas and police districts.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:56:46.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by school districts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:02:46.000Z
Latest available data and trends in the state assessment results of math for grades 3 through 8. Data are disaggregated by district and student ethnicity.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:51:50.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by community districts
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:46:47.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:11:08.000Z
Student demographic and enrollment data by district from 2013-14 through 2017-18
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T16:44:40.000Z
Household income data for District 4. This data comes from the American Community Survey 2013 5 year estimates. Data for Menlo Park includes the entire city, not just the eastern portion of the city in District 4.