- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of District of Columbia was $45,231 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving District of Columbia
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-03-27T06:39:57.000Z
The San Francisco Controller's Office maintains a database of budgetary data that appears in summarized form in each Annual Appropriation Ordinance (AAO). This data is presented on the Budget report hosted at http://openbook.sfgov.org, and is also available in this dataset in CSV format. New data is added on an annual basis when the AAO is published for each new fiscal year. Data is available from fiscal year 2010 forward.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-24T17:00:44.000Z
The funds that the County receives as income, including tax payments, services fees, receipts from other governments, fines, forfeitures, grants and interest income.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-03-27T06:17:45.000Z
The San Francisco Controller's Office maintains a database of spending and revenue data sourced from it's citywide financial system. This data is presented on the Spending and Revenue report hosted at http://openbook.sfgov.org, and is also available in this dataset in CSV format. New data is added on a weekly basis, and is available from fiscal year 2000 forward.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-16T01:35:24.000Z
The Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) administers and regulates workers’ compensation benefits, disability benefits, volunteer firefighters’ benefits, volunteer ambulance workers’ benefits, and volunteer civil defense workers’ benefits. The WCB processes and adjudicates claims for benefits; ensures employer compliance with the requirement to maintain appropriate insurance coverage; and regulates the various system stakeholders, including self-insured employers, medical providers, third party administrators, insurance carriers and legal representatives. Claim assembly occurs when the WCB learns of a workplace injury and assigns the claim a WCB claim number. The WCB “assembles” a claim in which an injured worker has lost more than one week of work, has a serious injury that may result in a permanent disability, is disputed by the carrier or employer, or receives a claim form from the injured worker (Form C-3). A reopened claim is one that has been reactivated to resolve new issues following a finding that no further action was necessary
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-12-20T22:18:27.000Z
Government Compensation for County, cities and courts 2014 data from: http://publicpay.ca.gov/
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-03-27T06:45:23.000Z
The San Francisco Controller's Office maintains a database of the salary and benefits paid to City employees since fiscal year 2013. This data is summarized and presented on the Employee Compensation report hosted at http://openbook.sfgov.org, and is also available in this dataset in CSV format. New data is added on a bi-annual basis when available for each fiscal and calendar year.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-20T15:54:06.000Z
The total revenue by category and fund for State Organizations including schools districts, charter schools, and higher education.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-02T23:02:48.000Z
The data in this dataset are monthly listings of the number of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Safety Net Assistance-Maintenance of Effort (SNA-MOE), and Safety Net Assistance Non-Maintenance of Effort (SNA Non-MOE) cash assistance cases with earned monthly income, and the average gross earned monthly income and average net earned monthly income (after applying earned income disregards) for these cases. Data is presented by case type for each local social services district. The dataset is from the NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) and is updated monthly.
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-09T18:07:47.000Z
The Annual City and Town Financial Report, Schedule A, is a year-end statement of revenues and other financing sources, expenditures and other financing uses, changes in fund balances, certain balance sheet and other information. Under state statute, the Director of Accounts is required to collect this information from all communities by October 31 each year. Part I is a report of all taxes, state aid and unrestricted local receipts, including all school related revenue, but exclusive of general and education offsets. All revenue is reported on a net basis, that is, after adjusting for refunds. Revenues are reported on a cash basis for all categories, with the exception of Real and Personal Property Taxes and Earnings on Investments.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-29T06:08:45.000Z
Salaries for Columbia Gorge ESD for Fiscal Year 2014