The college graduation rate of Georgia was 29.90% in 2017. The college graduation rate of Nevada was 23.70% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Georgia or Nevada
- API data.debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-22T16:42:36.000Z
The principal amounts, sale dates, interest rates, terms, purposes, ratings, costs of issuance, financing team participants, issuance documents, and annual reporting (if applicable), among 67 other data points required under California Government Code section 8855, of the various types of debt issued by all local government agencies in Nevada County.
- API opendata.lasvegasnevada.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-25T19:35:40.000Z
Click "About" for attachment with field info. Shows the baseline of student chronic absenteeism by race/ethnicity, ELL status and socioeconomic status for students at ReInvent schools.
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:35:59.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/7n3t-f984/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:33:02.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/brk5-3rpz/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:33:56.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/5mza-bezz/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:36:40.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/y75b-i9bb/application/pdf
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
Mini Survey Data for the Advancing National Integration in Georgia Activity Mid-term Performance Evaluationdata.usaid.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-11T04:08:56.000Z
During the course of an evaluation, the Evaluation Team conducted a mini-survey among the members of the 13 youth centers supported under a program to promote integration of diverse population groups into Georgian society. The ANI program is implemented by a Georgian organization, the United Nations Association of Georgia (UNAG). The survey is based on a random sample of 160 respondents selected proportional to their distribution among members based on their ethnicity and gender.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States