- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Hawaii was 1,392,704 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Hawaii
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-08T20:03:29.000Z
This data is pulled from the U.S. Census website. This data is for years Calendar Years 2009-2014. Product: SAHIE File Layout Overview Small Area Health Insurance Estimates Program - SAHIE Filenames: SAHIE Text and SAHIE CSV files 2009 – 2014 Source: Small Area Health Insurance Estimates Program, U.S. Census Bureau. Internet Release Date: May 2016 Description: Model‐based Small Area Health Insurance Estimates (SAHIE) for Counties and States File Layout and Definitions The Small Area Health Insurance Estimates (SAHIE) program was created to develop model-based estimates of health insurance coverage for counties and states. This program builds on the work of the Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates (SAIPE) program. SAHIE is only source of single-year health insurance coverage estimates for all U.S. counties. For 2008-2014, SAHIE publishes STATE and COUNTY estimates of population with and without health insurance coverage, along with measures of uncertainty, for the full cross-classification of: •5 age categories: 0-64, 18-64, 21-64, 40-64, and 50-64 •3 sex categories: both sexes, male, and female •6 income categories: all incomes, as well as income-to-poverty ratio (IPR) categories 0-138%, 0-200%, 0-250%, 0-400%, and 138-400% of the poverty threshold •4 races/ethnicities (for states only): all races/ethnicities, White not Hispanic, Black not Hispanic, and Hispanic (any race). In addition, estimates for age category 0-18 by the income categories listed above are published. Each year’s estimates are adjusted so that, before rounding, the county estimates sum to their respective state totals and for key demographics the state estimates sum to the national ACS numbers insured and uninsured. This program is partially funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC), National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection ProgramLink to a non-federal Web site (NBCCEDP). The CDC have a congressional mandate to provide screening services for breast and cervical cancer to low-income, uninsured, and underserved women through the NBCCEDP. Most state NBCCEDP programs define low-income as 200 or 250 percent of the poverty threshold. Also included are IPR categories relevant to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). In 2014, the ACA will help families gain access to health care by allowing Medicaid to cover families with incomes less than or equal to 138 percent of the poverty line. Families with incomes above the level needed to qualify for Medicaid, but less than or equal to 400 percent of the poverty line can receive tax credits that will help them pay for health coverage in the new health insurance exchanges. We welcome your feedback as we continue to research and improve our estimation methods. The SAHIE program's age model methodology and estimates have undergone internal U.S. Census Bureau review as well as external review. See the SAHIE Methodological Review page for more details and a summary of the comments and our response. The SAHIE program models health insurance coverage by combining survey data from several sources, including: •The American Community Survey (ACS) •Demographic population estimates •Aggregated federal tax returns •Participation records for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as the Food Stamp program •County Business Patterns •Medicaid •Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) participation records •Census 2010 Margin of error (MOE). Some ACS products provide an MOE instead of confidence intervals. An MOE is the difference between an estimate and its upper or lower confidence bounds. Confidence bounds can be created by adding the margin of error to the estimate (for the upper bound) and subtracting the margin of error from the estimate (for the lower bound). All published ACS margins of error are based on a 90-percent confidence level.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-08T18:34:14.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-27T00:31:23.000Z
* Includes all persons physically present in an area, regardless of military status or usual place of residence. * Includes visitors present but excludes residents temporarily absent, both calculated as an average daily census. * Maui County includes Kalawao County. The 2014 de facto population of Kalawao County, which is the Kalaupapa Settlement on Molokai, was 89. Source: DBEDT calculations based on Hawaii tourism data and population data by the U.S. Census Bureau Please go to the DBEDT Databook site, http://hawaii.gov/dbedt/info/economic/databook, for the complete data source.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-27T00:48:37.000Z
* Based on place of usual residence, regardless of physical location on the estimate or census date. * Includes military personnel stationed or homeported in Hawaii and residents temporarily absent; excludes visitors present * Maui County includes Kalawao County (Kalaupapa Settlement). Kalawao had 147 in 2000, 90 in 2010 and 89 in 2014. * Population estimates for 2000 through 2009 were revised based upon the April 1, 2010 figures which were released September 28, 2011. * Population estimates after April 1, 2010 were based on revisions released in March 2015 and may differ somewhat from earlier figures cited in other tables. Source: U.S. Bureau of the Census
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-22T17:55:40.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States