- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Hawaii was $34,054 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Hawaii
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-01-31T21:59:59.000Z
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-22T01:47:14.000Z
Department of Human Resources Development’s (DHRD) database only has information about State Executive Branch employees of the departments listed below: Accounting & General Services Agriculture Attorney General Budget & Finance Business, Economic Development & Tourism Commerce & Consumer Affairs Defense Hawaiian Home Lands Health Human Resources Development Human Services Labor & Industrial Relations Land & Natural Resources Public Safety Taxation Transportation and Hawaii Public Libraries System
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-03T21:50:03.000Z
- API dashboard.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-04T05:30:27.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-04T00:05:04.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-06T01:52:52.000Z
(Excluding those less than 5 years old or speak only English) Hawaii’s Limited English Proficient (LEP) Population: A Demographic and Socio-Economic Profile
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-21T20:19:57.000Z
*For Employees Covered by the Hawaii Employment Security Law and Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees, including government Source: Hawaii State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, Employment and Payrolls in Hawaii , and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Honolulu Consumer Price Index, All Items Please go to the DBEDT Databook site, http://hawaii.gov/dbedt/info/economic/databook, for the complete data source.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-17T01:34:23.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-02-06T23:05:42.000Z
1/ Historical labor force and jobs data revised. For details, see Hawaii DLIR <http://www.hiwi.org/cgi/dataanalysis/?PAGEID=94> . 2/ Data from January 1999 have been revised and consist of domestic and international air arrivals. They are not comparable to Eastbound and Westbound series. Source: Hawaii Department of Labor & Industrial Relations; Hawaii Department of Taxation; Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism; county building departments; Honolulu Board of REALTORS® compiled by Harvey Shapiro, Title Guaranty of Hawaii and Realtors® Association of Maui, Inc. Final tables compiled by Statistics and Data Support Branch, READ, DBEDT
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-27T02:22:13.000Z
The Hawai'i Directory of Green Employers is a growing online directory of green employers in Hawai'i. The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) defines green employers as businesses that employ workers in occupations in these core areas: • Generate clean, renewable, sustainable Energy • Reduce pollution and waste; conserve natural resources; recycle • Energy efficiency • Education, training and support of green workforce • Natural, sustainable, environmentally-friendly production The Directory contains employers’ self-posted profiles that describe their operations, specify their core occupations, and describe the skills and education they want in employees. Jobseekers, students, their counselors and advisors, and others can access the employer profiles to learn about these companies and the workers they require.