- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Idaho was 1,635,483 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Idaho
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-10T14:00:32.000Z
Demographic data of Missouri Unemployment claims by ethnicity
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-27T17:47:20.000Z
Summary statistics from the 2000 and 2010 United States Census including population, demographics, education, and housing information.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:13:19.000Z
- API hsmp-data.aspe.hhs.gov | Last Updated 2014-03-31T00:21:04.000Z
For more information on how ethnicity was defined, please see the <a href="/help/glossary/#E" rel="external">Glossary</a> under Help.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-04T14:34:17.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-03T16:20:51.000Z
Data represents the ethnicity, gender, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) classification and Sworn status for current City of Mesa Employees. Although ethnicity classification is generally self-reported by the employee, in cases where an employee does not wish to self-report, an HR representative is required to enter an ethnicity code based upon observation. Ethnicity codes are defined according to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC) categories: Hispanic White (not of Hispanic origin) Black (not of Hispanic origin) Asian or Pacific Islander, American Indian or Alaskan Native.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-14T09:20:10.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
[ Measure 14 : Percentage of Nonelderly Population with Gaps in Health Insurance Coverage | Ethnicityhsmp-data.aspe.hhs.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-01T13:23:35.000Z
For more information on how ethnicity was defined, please see the <a href="/help/glossary#E" rel="external">Glossary</a> under Help.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-09-18T16:09:59.000Z
This was one single topic among many as part of the January Mixed Topic survey. Test link to view these questions: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=185&t=1. Open from January 11 - 20, 2015. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 2159 Insight Community Members. 1070 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 50%. A total of 1178 respondents completed the survey: 1070 Insight Community Members and 108 using the anonymous link which will have no demographic info.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-03-11T16:10:48.000Z
Population per hexagon, using 5-year American Community Survey data from 2011. Since each hexagon is equivalent in area, this also serves as a population density map. The data was received as population per census tract. Then a ratio was created: Tract Population/Tract Area = Hexagon Population/Hexagon Area. This was rearranged so that: Hexagon population = HexArea(TractPop/TractArea).