- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Idaho was $24,696 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Idaho
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-18T21:19:06.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-02-03T17:03:18.000Z
This dataset provides the salary (does not include fringe benefits) for each of the City’s full-time employee’s by their classification title. This dataset has salaries as of October 18, 2016.
- API data.smgov.net | Last Updated 2015-10-21T23:19:28.000Z
Operating Budget. Includes operating budget expenditures and revenues only. Does not include capital expenditures (CIP).
- API data.smgov.net | Last Updated 2015-06-29T17:19:29.000Z
This report includes Actual expenditures and revenues for the entire fiscal year . It includes adjustment period (period 13).
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:39:34.000Z
This table contains data on the living wage and the percent of families with incomes below the living wage for California, its counties, regions and cities/towns. Living wage is the wage needed to cover basic family expenses (basic needs budget) plus all relevant taxes; it does not include publicly provided income or housing assistance. The percent of families below the living wage was calculated using data from the Living Wage Calculator (http://livingwage.mit.edu/) and the U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). The living wage is the wage or annual income that covers the cost of the bare necessities of life for a worker and his/her family. These necessities include housing, transportation, food, childcare, health care, and payment of taxes. Low income populations and non-white race/ethnic have disproportionately lower wages, poorer housing, and higher levels of food insecurity. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-03-27T06:45:23.000Z
The San Francisco Controller's Office maintains a database of the salary and benefits paid to City employees since fiscal year 2013. This data is summarized and presented on the Employee Compensation report hosted at http://openbook.sfgov.org, and is also available in this dataset in CSV format. New data is added on a bi-annual basis when available for each fiscal and calendar year.
- API data.ftb.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-08T21:44:15.000Z
Adjusted gross income class statistics combined for all filing statuses for California residents personal income tax return data.<br/><br/>For more information by taxable year , see <a href='https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml, Annual Report'>https://www.ftb.ca.gov/aboutftb/plans_reports.shtml, Annual Report</a>, Table B-4A and B-2.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:20:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Income organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T11:18:43.000Z
Provides compensation paid to employees in the form of earnings and fringe benefits.
- API data.qac.org | Last Updated 2016-07-29T11:34:32.000Z
Property Assessments by Property ID including address and legal data