- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Illinois was $32,878 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Illinois
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T05:13:05.000Z
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is required by law to set income limits that determine the eligibility of applicants for HUD's assisted housing programs. The major active assisted housing programs are the Public Housing program, the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, Section 202 housing for the elderly program, and Section 811 housing for persons with disabilities program. FY2014.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T05:13:59.000Z
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is required by law to set income limits that determine the eligibility of applicants for HUD's assisted housing programs. The major active assisted housing programs are the Public Housing program, the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program, Section 202 housing for the elderly program, and Section 811 housing for persons with disabilities program. FY2013.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-03-05T20:47:44.000Z
This dataset is a listing of all current City of Naperville employees, complete with full names, departments, positions, employment status (part-time or full-time), and annual salaries. Please note that annual wages will vary by employee, depending on number of hours worked. Excludes Mayor and City Council.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:08:33.000Z
This is the City's calendar year 2017 annual operating budget. The information includes a breakdown by fund, category, department, division, and expense type. The City's total CY2017 expense budget is $444.88 million and the CY2017 revenue budget is $442.30 million.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-27T16:32:42.000Z
Every year your Cook County government budgets and spends more than $3 billion. Your County's budget impacts your life every day. All of its funding comes from you - your sales and property taxes, your purchase fees on gas and other goods. All of its spending exists to support you, too. County funding drives the forest preserve district, the jail, public hospitals and clinics, the Cook County courts and dozens of other civic institutions designed to make our region prosperous, efficient and fair. Yet too many residents don't understand what Cook County government is or what it does. They keep asking, "where exactly does our money go?" Commissioner John Fritchey created this budget transparency tool to answer that question, but it's only a first step. We need your help. What questions do you have about County spending? What do you want to know about the County budget that this visualization isn't explaining to you? What do you think of our spending? What can we do to make Cook County government better?
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:08:38.000Z
All of the City's capital improvement projects over the next five years. This information categorizes the City's projects and includes information regarding funding sources, expense types, and asset types.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2015-05-03T04:00:39.000Z
This dataset contains a selection of 27 indicators of public health significance by Chicago community area, with the most updated information available. The indicators are rates, percents, or other measures related to natality, mortality, infectious disease, lead poisoning, and economic status. See the full description at https://data.cityofchicago.org/api/assets/2107948F-357D-4ED7-ACC2-2E9266BBFFA2.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2016-11-08T16:09:59.000Z
The affordable rental housing developments listed below are supported by the City of Chicago to maintain affordability standards. For information on rents, income requirements and availability, contact each property directly. For information on other affordable rental properties in Chicago and Illinois, call (877) 428-8844, or visit www.ILHousingSearch.org.
- API data.urbanaillinois.us | Last Updated 2018-01-29T16:49:07.000Z
This dataset contains payment details that are the source for the City's Open Expenditures web site, which can be found here: http://expenditures.urbanaillinois.us/