- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Iowa was 27.20% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Iowa
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-29T19:47:26.000Z
State scholarships and grant programs provide funding to assist Iowa students in paying for postsecondary education in Iowa. Programmatic reports provide information about the total number of applicants, recipients, and the total dollars they received under each program administered by the Commission.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-09T17:32:20.000Z
This dataset provides the 4-Year graduation rates in Iowa by cohort (represented by graduating class) and public school district starting with the Class of 2009. A cohort in the graduation rate calculation starts with a group of students entering ninth grade for the first time. The cohort is adjusted to add students that transfer in and subtract students that transfer out during a four year time period for calculating a graduation rate.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-04T20:50:37.000Z
This dataset provides student headcount enrollment at the University of Iowa, Iowa State University, and the University of Northern Iowa for Fall semesters starting in 2012. The data includes resident and non-resident enrollment for undergraduate, graduate, professional, and post-doctoral student classifications.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T15:16:01.000Z
Dataset contains information on Iowa public school districts' academic progress of their students in reading and math annually starting with school year ending in 2003. All public schools and districts report annually to the Iowa Department of Education through Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP). All AYP determinations are made annually using reading and math student assessment data. Proficiency is based on a standard score scale. More information can be found at: http://itp.education.uiowa.edu/ia/AYPInformation.aspx.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T18:19:47.000Z
This dataset provides a list of teachers, administrators, coaches, & other education certification holders with license and endorsement in Iowa from the Iowa Board of Educational Examiners.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:45:34.000Z
This dataset contains a directory of both public and nonpublic school buildings for the current school year. Mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers, physical location, grades at school, and school administrator names and titles can be found in the dataset.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-01T14:57:37.000Z
This data catalogs Iowa Public Television's Education Services Division staff engagement with Iowa teachers, students, caregivers and parents using PBS Learning Media, Classroom Connections, Ready for School or Ready to Learn materials and programming starting in July 2010 through the current month.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:47:03.000Z
State and Federal Funding Allocations by District for Fiscal Year 2015 (year ending 6/30/2015).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:54:58.000Z
State and Federal Funding Allocations by District for Fiscal Year 2016 (year ending 6/30/2016).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T19:09:47.000Z
Federal Universal Service Fund (USF) Tax Dollars Approved for Qualified Services by Applicant by Fiscal Year.