The population count of Kansas was 2,882,946 in 2014. The population count of Oregon was 3,900,343 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Kansas or Oregon
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-30T19:35:26.000Z
Buildings data Kansas City, MO Housefacts v1.2
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-30T19:36:54.000Z
Kansas City, MO building inspections Housefacts standard v1.2
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-30T19:36:46.000Z
Building Inspection Violation cases Kansas City, MO Housefacts v1.2
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:44:56.000Z
The counters consist of two small tube sensors stretching across the street, which are attached to a small metal counting box made by Eco-Counter. The tubes only count people riding bikes. They are very accurate and designed to be used on greenways.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-06-24T23:47:25.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-07T21:26:32.000Z
Some waterbodies in Oregon have been designated "electric motor only" by Oregon Administrative Rule or statute. These waterbodies have been designated based on their topography, size and traditional boating uses.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-02-22T16:45:12.000Z
This dataset was provided by the City Planning and Development Department and contains population figures for each Kansas City, Missouri Neighborhood according to the 2010 Census.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T22:56:28.000Z
For more information about Public Meetings go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/PublicMeetingNotices.aspx.