- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Kansas was 32.30% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Kansas
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:28.000Z
This dataset reports changes in educational attainment in the City of Kansas City, Missouri from the Census Bureau.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:21:21.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Education Attainment for population over 25 years organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-04T19:05:23.000Z
In response to law enforcement’s need for more flexible, in-depth data, the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) Program formulated the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). NIBRS presents comprehensive, detailed information about crime incidents to law enforcement, researchers, governmental planners, students of crime, and the general public. A NIBRS fact sheet, written by the FBI can be found at http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/frequently-asked-questions/nibrs_faqs. This data set contains Group A Offenses for the entire City. Please visit http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/nibrs to learn more about NIBRS. The "Data Collection Guidelines" outlines how this data is structured and provides the exact definitions and methodology behind this data set.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T19:13:27.000Z
This dataset provides information on large city-owned buildings, including 2015 environmental impacts (energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions) and energy costs, and property characteristics (square feet, year built, property use type). The data was collected and published per the Energy Empowerment Ordinance. Energy data is reported in thousand British Thermal Units (kBTU), normalizing all fuel types into a common energy unit. Read more at http://kcmo.gov/kcgreen/benchmarking/. An annual report with data analysis will be published each December beginning in 2016.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:04:33.000Z
Number Of Hospitalizations For Heart Attacks 35 And Over All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T19:02:22.000Z
listing of building permits for new construction, demolition and additions/alterations/repairs and their characteristics