- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Kentucky was 4,383,272 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Kentucky
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-16T21:27:01.000Z
This data on median household income by race and ethnicity comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:53:35.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T13:15:17.000Z
"The Louisville Metro Police Department does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained herein. While all attempts are made to insure the correctness and suitability of information under our control and to correct any errors brought to our attention, no representation or guarantee can be made as to the correctness or suitability of the information that is presented, referenced, or implied. Data is provided by initial reports received and processed by the Louisville Metro Police Department. Crime Data may be amended or corrected by the Louisville Metro Police Department at any time to reflect changes in the investigation, nature, or accuracy of the initial report and the Louisville Metro Police Department is not responsible for any error or omission, or for the use of or the results obtained from the use of this information. This data does not reflect the official crime index totals as reported to Kentucky State Police nor that of the FBI's UCR report. Louisville Metro Police has not authorized any person, business or media source to make representations or base opinion on this data. Misuse of the data may subject a party to criminal prosecution for false advertising under KRS 517.030. The Louisville Metro Police may, at its discretion, discontinue or modify this service at any time without notice."
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:57:01.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Mesothelioma Per 100,000 All States