- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Louisiana was 4,663,461 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Louisiana
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:16:58.000Z
CAFR Page 359. Last Ten Fiscal Years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-12-01T17:07:09.000Z
City of LA job applicants by the job they applied for and demographic information. We are currently undergoing a data inventory to improve usability on the site. We're aware that this dataset is out of date but wanted to err on the side of making incomplete data available. Thank you for your patience, please contact the dataset owner or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ideas.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levels.mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2019-04-08T19:16:20.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-30T15:10:56.000Z
This data set outlines the ways in which the Cambridge Labor Force commutes to work regardless of workplace location, organized by characteristics of the population, specifically, by age, vehicles available, time arriving, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2006 - 2010 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:20.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2009. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities with a similar street count methodology for which DHS was able to confirm a recent Census; 2009 results are not yet available for LA, SF, and Chicago. All population figures are from the 2007 U.S. Census Bureau Population Estimate."