- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Louisiana was 82.60% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Louisiana
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-10T22:59:58.000Z
The LA County Arts Commission surveyed teaching artists and arts organizations to find out who provided what services in LA County public schools in 2012. This dataset presents all the schools and districts where we found 185 community arts partners serving 1,174 schools. Read the full report at http://www.lacountyarts.org/pubfiles/LACAC_ArtsPartnersReport_2015.pdf.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-28T22:28:28.000Z
This data set includes the high school 4-year cohort graduation rates as of spring of year four for Orleans Parish (RSD and OPSB schools combined), Louisiana, and the United States.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T22:47:56.000Z
This data is created by the Cowen Institute using data on school performance from the Louisiana Department of Education. It includes the percent of schools in New Orleans by letter grade annually beginning in 2009. Note: the schools included in the total universe of schools varies from year to year based on the schools that were open in New Orleans for that year. Also, beginning in the 2012-13 school year, the Louisiana Department of Education changed the scale by which schools were assessed. See p. 20 of the Cowen Institute’s “State of Public Schools in New Orleans, 2014” (available here: http://www.speno2014.com/) for more information.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-30T19:51:43.000Z
This data on educational attainmeng comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-08T16:27:09.000Z
All-City event calendar
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-15T18:02:24.000Z
Browse a list of known museums and related organizations in the United States as of the third quarter of FY 2015. This list contains descriptive information about museums in the 50 states and the District of Columbia based on public records and administrative data.
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levelsmydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T13:44:33.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/m5wm-tpxw</b></br></br>
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2017-06-19T21:11:25.000Z
Información de las instituciones educativas oficiales que se encuentran en el municipio de Granada Meta