- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Louisiana was $30,548 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Louisiana
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-21T22:58:48.000Z
Provides compensation paid to employees in the form of earnings and fringe benefits.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-02T12:21:19.000Z
This dataset includes the County’s estimated revenue budget. The dataset allows citizens to see the amount and category of each revenue source by County fund and County department. It reflects the County’s budgeted information at a Fund Group, Function, Department, and Budget Unit level.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T21:57:48.000Z
This data comes from the 2018 salary survey data. Please notethe following: 1. Where able, the data has been altered to reflect the annual pay of the average employee in this city and in this position based on the city's salary range. 2. Not all salaries and wages of less than 1 FTE could be confirmed. As a result, some salaries for positions with less than 1 FTE are either the annual equivelant or the actual pay of the employee throughout a year (ex. if an employee would make $50,000 as a full time employee but only works half-time, some cities marked this as $50,000 or $25,000. 3. Educational attainment often was provided with a minimum education and experience as well as a preferred level. The minimum of both categories are provided.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-06-22T23:16:48.000Z
EconomyPanel features demographic and economic data about the City’s fifteen council districts, broken down into six broad categories including: population, gender, income,employment, housing, and building permits.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-02T12:20:27.000Z
This dataset includes the County’s operating appropriation budget. This dataset allows citizens to see the amount and category of each appropriation by County fund and County department. It reflects the County’s budgeted information at a Fund Group, Function, Department, and Budget Unit level.
- API www.datos.gov.co | Last Updated 2019-03-26T13:22:52.000Z
Este conjunto de datos es un inventario de los recursos en el sitio. Aquí puede realizar un seguimiento del rendimiento de la publicación de datos, mantenimiento de metadatos, así como este resumen año de lo que existe de datos en el sitio.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:17:49.000Z
CAFR Pages 356-357. Airports, Harbor, Power, Sewers, and Water Enterprise Operations. Operating Revenues and Expenditures. Last Ten Fiscal Years. (amounts expressed in thousands)
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T19:17:28.000Z
CAFR Pages 340-341. Modified Accrual Basis of Accounting. Last Ten Fiscal Years. (amounts expressed in thousands of dollars)
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-02T12:30:42.000Z
This dataset includes list the County’s expenditures which allows the citizens to see the amount spent and the category by County fund and County department. It reflects the County’s spending information at a Fund Group, Function, Department, Budget Unit, Expenditure Category, and Expenditure Class level.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-08-29T22:09:47.000Z
This dataset includes only those expenditures paid for by city revenue, also known as the General City Budget. The three proprietary departments (Port of LA, Department of Water and Power, Los Angeles World Airports) and non-budgetary departments (Library, Recreation and Parks, City Employee's Retirement Fund) operate at least partly from independent revenue sources. See the open budget websites for more information. http://cao.lacity.org/budget/ http://openbudget.lacity.org/ Fiscal years 2010 - 2013 have aggregate budgets per department. 2014 - present display line item appropriations.